3PL Fulfillment and Warehousing in California
CTK eCommerce fulfillment center is a full-service logistics company with over 20 years of experience in the industry. We don’t believe in a one plan fits all approach. Each customer and their business gets treated with custom solutions. Our customers and professional partnerships range from larger corporations to start-ups. We focus on providing customized services to our customers while always maintaining the highest level of service at the lowest possible cost.
- Fully automated pick & pack solution for speed and accuracy
- 150,000 sq. ft. (34ft high) warehouse in Ontario California
- 24/7 real-time monitoring security and surveillance systems
- Pallet and VNA racking systems
CTK’s warehouse is strategically located a few minutes away from the Ontario airport and even closer to the 10, 60, and 15 freeways for easy routes to the Long Beach Port and only 45 minutes from Los Angeles.
What Do We Offer?
First-month FREE STORAGE and FREE MARKETING CONSULTATION when you sign up our 30-day risk-free pick and pack fulfillment services. You’ll have a month to familiarize yourself with our services, staff, and processes at no cost. If you’re not completely satisfied with how we service your customers and your business once your trial ends, we won’t bill you for any fulfillment service fees.
Why Outsource Ecommerce Fulfillment?
When it comes to e-commerce operations, logistics for fulfillment are just as crucial as they are complex. If your organization is new, or if you manage a small business, you might be able to handle things on your own, but inevitably, it might be more practical to have shipping (and similar relevant business tasks) outsourced.
Third-party order fulfillment services
Fulfillment and outsourcing order processes assigned to an independent (3PL) organization allows them to manage these services for you through the use of their technology, staff, and infrastructure:
- Warehousing: using 3PL’s facilities to manage and store your inventory.
- Picking: retrieving products from the 3PL’s warehouse (as directed by a picklist) immediately after a customer places an order on your site.
- Packing: packing order items into a poly mailer or box, along with packing materials, before a shipping label is added to it.
- Shipping: schedule packages to be picked up by shipping carriers from the 3PL’s facility to be delivered to your customers, paired with the information they can use to track orders electronically.
- Processing for returns: returns facilitation to reacquire unused products and restock inventory.